RSB-01: Reinforcing deformed bars.
Reinforced deformed steel bar for concrete reinforcement is also called ribbed steel bar. This
kind of steel bar usually has vertical rib and transverse rib on
surface, the form of vertical rib including spiral, crescent and
herringbone. Sizes are usually described in millimeter.
Specifications of reinforcing steel bar
- Material: mild or stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Style: ribbed bar (deformed bar) or plain round bar (smooth bar).
- Bar Diameter: 650 mm.
- Length: 3, 6, 9, or 12 m.
- Tensile strength: 500 Mpa.
- Package: bundle packing.
Table 1: Common Specifications of Reinforcing Steel Bar
|Item||Diameter (mm)||Area (mm2)||Weight (kg/m)|
Features of reinforcing steel bar
- High strength and firm structure.
- Anti corrosion and rust.
- Fire resistant.
- Various types and sizes for choice.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of reinforcing steel bar
- Mainly used in construction industry with all types of reinforced
- Reinforcing mild steel bar used in construction of domestic
RSB-02: Reinforcing steel bar bundle tied by steel strip.
RSB-03: Reinforcing steel bar coil tied by steel strip.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That
will help us give you a valid quotation.
- Your Name *
- Your E-mail *
- Your Phone
- Message *