380V Mini Floor Polisher Scrubber Home Grinding Terrazzo For Marble
1. Aluminum die-casting gear box
2. Global well-known brands motor and inverter
3. External vacuum port
4. Components through precision lathe processing
5. With emergency stop button and reverse button on panel
6. Multifunctional grinding discs can be fixed various polishing
pads to reduce the cost
1. Grinding area of floor grinding machine: relatively speaking,
the larger the grinding area of the machine is, the higher the
flatness of the construction ground is, but it is also the increase
of grinding range that reduces the leveling efficiency of the
ground height difference.
2. Floor grinding machine grinding head operation mode: floor
grinding machine grinding head operation mode is more complex, the
greater the grinding force, the higher the work efficiency, the
ground clarity will also improve. The grinding force of two-way 12
grinding head floor grinding machine is stronger.
3. Floor grinding machine speed: under normal circumstances, the
floor grinding machine grinding head revolution is higher, grinding
force will also improve. But too high speed will reduce the
grinding force of abrasive and grinding ground, the lower the
grinding head pressure, will reduce the stability of the machine
operation, and reduce the construction standard.
4. Floor grinding machine grinding head unit pressure: floor
grinding machine grinding head pressure and even the weight of the
Application & Function:
- Core component is made by imported mould,ensuring the performance
and stability of product.
- Strong power, large working area, high efficiency, low in cost(save
20% material consumption).
- The necessary top brand equipment for large area project and ideal
choice for strength construction cooperation.
- Separable add weight makes the machine easy for transport. V12 is
your best choice to save time, save worry and save money in
condition of lacking in technician, raising wage of labors at
- With a vacuum outlet for double vacuum dust device. It is available
for both wet and dry grinding.
- V12-510 is a cost-effective, economic and practical type, the motor
is also selected the world top three brands -WEG motor or Siemens
The manufacturing process of PCD tools mainly includes two stages:
① Manufacturing of PCD composite sheet:
PCD composite sheet is made of natural or synthetic diamond powder
and binder (including cobalt, nickel and other metals) in a certain
proportion at high temperature (1000~2000C), sintered under high
pressure (50,000 to 100,000 atmospheres). During the sintering
process, due to the addition of the bonding agent, a bonding bridge
with TiC, SiC, Fe, Co, Ni, etc. as the main components is formed
between the diamond crystals, and the diamond crystals are embedded
in the framework of the bonding bridge in the form of covalent
bonds. Usually the composite sheet is made into a disc with a fixed
diameter and thickness, and the sintered composite sheet needs to
be ground and polished and other corresponding physical and
②Processing of PCD blades: The processing of PCD blades mainly
includes the steps of cutting the composite sheet, welding the
blade, and sharpening the blade.