Gabion Stone Cage Wall As Earth-Retaining Wall Construction
Gabion Stone Cage Wall is the earth-retaining wall structure which is piled up by gabion
mesh cage. It is mainly used for protecting the foreshore and sub
grade of the high way or railway, governing the mud-rock flow and
mountain body landslide.
Gabion Stone Cage Wall specification:
Wire dia: from 2.0mm to 4.0mm ,base on EN 10218-2
Mesh Hole:60*80mm,80*100mm,100*120mm,120*150mm,execution of the
Finishing : electro galvanized, hot-dipped galvanized, PVC coated
Stone cage wall sizes: length from 1 meter to 6meter, width from
0.5 to 2 meter, height from 0.17 to 1 meter. These are normal sizes
and we can offer special order according to customers' requirement.
Gabion Stone Cage Wall applications:
* Control and guide of water or flood * Flood bank or guiding bank
* Preventing of rock breaking * Bridge Protection
* Water and soil protection * Coast protection
* Seaport engineering * Strengthening structure of soil
* Protection of road
Gabion Stone Cage Wall Features:
* Economic. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it.
* Simple installation. No special technology needed.
* Weather proof under natural destroy, corrosion resistant.
* No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
* Sludge in the stones is good for plant growing. Mixed to form a
integrity with the natural environment.
* Good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
* Less transport freight. It can be folded together for transport
and further installation.