0.14mm/140 Micron Green PVC Binding Covers 210×297 MM For Books /
- Finish: Both sides are clear
- Texture: Both sides are smooth
- Size: A4(210x297mm)
- Thickness: 0.14mm/140micron
Plastic binding covers are one of the most common finishing touches
to any wire, comb or coil bound document. Add a quick professional
glossy finish to your document with a clear binding cover (various
thicknesses available) or go for a more modern matt look with a
frosted plastic cover.
Our most popular cover is the standard A4 250 micron clear cover –
this has enough rigidity to be a sturdy and smart cover but not so
thick as to affect the overall bulk of the document.
Frosted binding covers are a much thicker plastic cover with a
rough matt surface. You will still see pictures and titles through
this cover but it adds a bulkier, textured effect to any document
that is great for thicker books or training manuals where you want
really durable protection.
|Material||Rigid PVC sheet plastic cover|
A3(420x297mm), A4(210x297mm), A5(210x148mm),
Letter size(216x280mm),Legal size(216x356mm),or according to
|Colors||Gloss clear, transparent color and opaque color----red, yellow,
blue, green, brown, Smoke etc|
|Advantage||High transparency like glass, uniform thickness, accurate size
without any deviation,no scratch, less water waves and fish eye,
not less than 100 pcs in a pack.|
100pcs/pack---Plastic OPP bag or POF shrink film with or without
10packs/carton for A4 size, 5packs/carton for A3 size,
20packs/carton for A5 size or according to your requests
Binding Cover is used for protecting the
books,menus,documents,magazines,pictures and all sorts of the file
materials,making them beautiful in appearance and durable in use.
4. User Instruction:
1. Put the PVC cover into the punching slot and press down the
2. Choose right consumable to bind by different binding methods and
3. Insert comb into punched file, and close the comb by pressing
down the binding handle.
4. Binding finished.
1. Please adjust to suitable binding method before binding.
2. Don't punch the paper more than max punching capacity when you
are binding in case of the damage of the machine.
3. Please punch the pvc cover and the file separately.
4. Please put them where kids and pets can not access.
5. Avoid putting in some place with high tempereture,damp and