NSH Oil Water Separator, effectively separate oil from water, suits
for industrial water treatment, steel factory use
I. Description of Oil Water Separator
NSH FYJ series Oil Collector is suitable for the efficient separation of
the oil in the oily wastewater and the absorption of various oils
floating on the water, including engine oil, kerosene, diesel oil,
lubricating oil, vegetable oil and other liquids with a specific
gravity less than that of water, regardless of the thickness of the
oil layer on the water surface, it can be all gathered and recycled
to the oil tank.
NSH FYJ series Oil Collector has wide applications, such as machinery
processing, railway, petroleum, chemical, iron and steel
metallurgy, light industry, hotels, food and other industries.
- Water pools which contains oil, oil-removal tanks, sewage tanks,
and sedimentation tanks.
- Circulating impounding reservoir which contains various coolant and
- Pretreatment conditioning tanks before deep purification of oily
- The collection of oil slick in the air flotation separation pool.
- Oil-removal of the heat treatment oil quenching tank.
- Before the plating line, treat the oil in the working tank.
- Cleaning the oil slick in all tanks.
II. Features of Oil Water Separator
Compared with other types of oil collectors, the main features of
FYJ machine are:
- Increased secondary separation on the ground and improved oil
- When treating oily water, the float can be adjusted according to
the thickness of the oil layer. Regardless of the thickness of the
oil on the water surface, the machine can recycle.
- The use of a unique pumping and oil collection methods, ensure the
machine is free of block due to sticky oil and suspended solids.
- Explosion-proof electrical appliances as optional according to
customer’s requirement, to prevent the risk of explosion due to the
electric spark in flammable and explosive areas.
- The machine can be made as mobile type or fixed type, fully meet
the needs of users.
III. Technical Specification of Oil Water Separator
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Structure||Dynamic balance overflow|
|Maximum Speed||30 m3/h|
|Maximum Oil Speed||2.0 m3/h|
|Area Of Collecting Device||500×500mm|
|Applicable Water Area||1 ~ 500 m2|
|Maximum Viscosity Of Oil||Kinematic viscosity 5000 mm2/s|
|Temperature Of Water||1 ~ 70℃|
|Oil Content Of Water||＜5 PPM|
|Water Content Of Oil||＜10%|
|Impurity Particles Of Oil||≤2.5mm|
|Level Change of Water||Collecting device rises and falls with water level within
V. Available Style
1. Fixing type or mobile type with four wheels.
2. Normal appearance type,shelf-covering type.
3. Avaliable in different color.
VI. Relative Series:
VFD series: Insulation oil purifier System specialize in purifying branded
oil, insulation oil of high voltage and super high voltage
transformer. Additionally, it is suitable for treating low
viscosity lubrication oil.
TF series: Turbine oil purifier system is particularly suitable for
purifying turbine lubricating oil. It also applys to treat
hydraulic, coolant oil and other lubrication in which contain large
of water, vapor, impurities, sludge, dielectric and colloid. It can
eliminate them effectively and efficiently.
LV series: Lubrication Oil Filter System are suitable especially for
purifying and restoring hydraulic oil, machine oil, coolant oil and
various other lubrication oil.
GER series: Used oil regeneration system is suitable to regenerate used
internal-combustion engine oil including diesel engine oil,
gasoline engine oil, and used hydraulic oil, other used lubrication
oil of machinery.
GED series: it is used to recycle all kinds of waste oil into base oil or
diesel oil with high quality.