100MM Thickness Soundproof Aluminum Frame Movable Partition Walls
Our partitions are known for their quality construction,
durability, beauty, versatility, easy movement, and quiet
operation. All are customized to the project requirements. Although
our partitions are most commonly finished with high pressure
laminate, optional surfaces such as Fabric, Wall covering, Wood
veneer and Melamine, etc, may be used as well. Panels may also be
shipped unfinished for field application of murals or other custom
surfaces to match or coordinate with the perimeter room
- Convention Center
- Conference Rooms
- Meeting Room
- Training Center
- Call Center
- Employee workspaces
- Braced and Welded Steel Frame
- Magnetic Male and Female Joint
- Automatic Retractable Top and Bottom Seal Pressure
- Up to 58dB Soundproof
- Exposed or Concealed Frame Available
- Panel Faces can be changed easily
- Last Panel Close With Telescopic Sleeve Panel
- Pre-sales and after-sales consulting services
- Professional installation and supervision can be requested.
- Qualified Materials and manufacturing are guaranteed
- Job site inspection and measurement are available as request.
- Provide digital CAD layout drawings by request according to site
- 2 years quality guarantee
|Panel suspension||Top hung only|
|Track system||Single or twin point|
|Panel height||Up to 6000mm,Heights greater than 6000mm refer to our Technical
Dept.inset Pass doors above 2400mm.Full Height pass door up to
3000mm high Document 'M'disabled doors-optional|
|Max height||6000mm with heavy duty track|
|Fire safety||optional Class I or O|
|Vertical profiles||Aluminium,anodised with sealing profiles,painted-optional|
|Retractable seals||Aluminium,black with double rubber seals|
|Operation of seals||Manual,with supplied operating handle|
|Locking||Optional lock to pass doors|
|Pass Doors||Single open in oanel or double open in two panel|
|Sound insulation||Rw40,44,47,50,53,58dB Rw|
|Weight||Approx 43-50kg/sq MApprox 63-70kg/sq M|
1. How to select the suitable movable wall for your site?
We have 4 types of movable wall,65type,80type,100type and 125
ultra-high type. You can choose the right movable wall upon the
Height and Soundproof requirement as following,
NW821type-- Max height 3.5m, soundproof: 38dB to 43dB
NW835type- Max height:5.5m,Soundproof: 43dB to 53dB
NW840type--- Max height:7m,Soundproof: 43dB to 58dB
NW849-125ultra-height---Max height:17m,Soundproof: 38dB to 48dB
2. What you should do on site?
A beam(truss) should built on site for track installation.The min
distance leaving for track installation from false ceiling to top
ceiling is 200mm.
3. How to install?
We will provide the installation manual and video guiding the
installation job. We can also dispatch the installation engineer
supervising the installation job on site as request.
4. What is lead time?
The lead time is 7 days to 10 days.For large quantity,about
5. How to transport?
Sea transportation is a usual way of transportation. In an
emergency, can go by air
6. How do the goods packing?
corrugating paper packaging, MDF batten cover all around corner.
The movable wall panel and track, fittings will be packed
7. What is Procurement procedure?
1) send us the shop drawings(if the shop drawings is not available,
you can tell us the height from false ceiling to finished floor and
width from wall to wall)
2) we offer you the movable wall layout drawings for your
3) we quote the movable wall in accordance with confirmed drawings.
8. What is finishing face?
The bottom panel is MDF or plywood, which is unfinished face. You
can do decoration on site, such as wallpaper, paint, etc.
We can also provide the product with finished face, such as faux
wood, Woven fabric and Leather.