330 mm Tungsten Carbide Bar mold pressing, with 10% CO, Bending
Strength 4000 MPa
Cemented carbide is also known as tungsten carbide, hard alloy,
hard metal, which is a high wear resistant alloy material consists
of a hard refractory metal compound and bonding metal by powder
metallurgy process. With Hot Isostatic Pressing sintering
technique, cemented carbide material is fully consolidated by
simultaneous application of heat and pressure, reducing the
probability of porosities, which efficient increase the mechanical
property of rod. Consequently, the technique greatly optimizes
rod’s quality, being more stable and reliable.
Cemented Tungsten carbide has many excellent characteristics such
as high hardness and strength, good wear resistance and salient
stability under high temperature.
Due to above good features, tungsten carbide is a popular material
for making carbide cutting tools in many industrial application.
- Our Grade: HF30 / K40UF
- with 90% tungsten carbide, 10% cobalt
- Made of 0.6 micron TC powder
- Hardness(HRA): 92-92.3
- Bending strength(MPa): ≥4000
- Available in all Metric dimensions
- Standard length: Ground 330mm long bar
- H6 tolerance
Solid rods - 330mm(Metric):
Areas of Application:
We would be glad to advise you when choosing the grades to suit
optimally your requirements. Following are applications that our
HF30(K30 - K40) fits for cutting.
1. Corrosion and heat resistant steel
2. Stainless steel
3. Non ferrous metals
1. We are a genuine manufacturer of cemented carbide rod with
professional experience, and which has earned accolades in the
domain of Trading & supplying of Carbide Rods. Known for their
excellent finishing and accurate dimension.
2. We can produce carbide rod upon to your requirements.
3. Our products are made of 100% virgin tungsten carbide powder.
4. Fast delivery--with available standard size bar in stock.
5. We provide post-processing service: h6 grinding.